Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Sleeping

The other day Cayten was watching brother bear as I was cleaning my house. I was in my bedroom cleaning up and came out to find this :








Also some recent pics of Clarysa :


Clarysa is getting so BIG! She is wanting to walk already at 8 months. She will randomly stand up in the middle of the room olding on to nothing. She usually will lift her arms in the air as if to say: "Look how big I am". She is also a BIG copy cat. If she hears a noise she can copy, she will. She squeals if you squeal, grunts if you grunt, and so on. It is pretty funny. Yesterday a little girl was crying and so Rysa tried to pretend cry too. It was too funny.

We got our flu shots last week. Cayten didn't want his but he was fine as soon as they gave him a sucker. Then he realized that Rysa was going to have the same fate as he did and started crying for her. He is so sweet with her. He told the nurse to give the shot through her pants so it wouldn't hurt! :)

3 comments:

Braydan and Jessica said...

Too cute!

Ginger said...

Hey callie, what's your email? I have a private blog and want to invite you to view it.

Unknown said...

my e-mail is callie.chinen@gmail.com

Swidget 1.0

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map