Saturday, August 9, 2008

Bath Time/ Sleep Time


Say Cheese: Cayten has a basketball at all times!


"Wash, Wash" Helping lil SIS!


"Splish, Splash, I be takin a bath"


I have no words for this picture LOL!

We LOVE TO SPLASH!

Rysa LOVES bath time. It makes it hard for a night time routine because she gets so excited but it is really fun. Cayten LOVES helping his sister bath and do anything. I can't believe how fast they grow. Clarysa is nearing 6 months and nearing crawling every day. She likes to babble and blow bubbles. She LOVES bananas and any other food you give her, although, she will NOT eat rice or oatmeal cereals so we moved to baby food a little early. I was really tired of her being so hungry she wanted to nurse every HOUR! ! !

Cayten is 2 1/2. He is such a smart and brilliant boy. He is one of the most polite little kids I have seen. We have a deaf neighbor so he knows a lot of sign language and it is really fun to see him learn more every day. Cayten is VERY independent as most toddlers are. He always says I want to do it myself. His newest saying is "Mommy, I love you too much". I think this comes from me saying "I love you so much" and "I love you too!" Such a silly boy.

Cris is finished with the training part of his job. He got his new work truck this week so that means I get the car when I need it. It also means we get a raise . . . I hope! He let me buy a Wii and Wii Fit yesterday. Really we bought 2 and hope to sell one on E-bay. We have been looking for a Wii for over a year so I was really excited. It is really fun and boxing is really a work out. I am looking forward to opening the Wii fit soon.

We are currently teaching the Temple Prep class in our ward. It is so much fun. It is really awsome to see these couples getting ready for the temple. It brings back memories of Cris, Cayten. and I going through the temple a little over 2 years ago.

As for me, I am up to nothing right now. I am trying to get back into scrapbooking but it is pricey. I was able to go to a yard sale today where they had a lot of stuff for scrapbooking so I grabbed a few things and I also sent 870 pictures to be printed from snapfish.com. I should be getting those by the end of next week.

3 comments:

Braydan and Jessica said...

870 pictures! Holy smokes! Maybe you do need to start scap-booking :) That's fun you guys got a wii. Braydan likes them, but I don't really. Maybe someday he'll get lucky . . . That's nice you have a car now! And you have internet! Sounds like life is good. Cute bath pict. THanks for the update!

SMILES2ALL said...

I found you yeah!!!! Your sis courtney gave me your blog address so I hope its ok. I cant beleave that your baby is almost crawling Addison is still working on sitting up. oh well I hope all is going great, we should get together sometime and do a bbq.

SMILES2ALL said...

Hey my email is lindseekaye@hotmail.com

Swidget 1.0

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map