Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Garbage collection

I don't get a lot of comments on my blog so I am sure hardly anyone reads it, BUT, I am in need of some little advice.

I have 3 areas (sometimes more) in my home that are garbage collecting spots, or random collecting spots.  Ya know, the area you just put something because you don't know what else to do with it, OR some days you are just to lazy to put it away in the right area SO you just set it there!  These areas are driving this mama crazy.  I have an area on my kitchen counter, sometimes on my washer (when I want it invisible), and an area in my room . . . Am I the only one with these areas?  If you have any suggestions, leave me some comments, it's driving me crazy (to the point that I stare at these piles, ponder about these piles, and get overwhelmed by the idea of the piles that I do nothing else the rest of the day)!

5 comments:

Jones said...

I have a pile problem also, so I am not much help. But I do like reading your blog!!

Kellee said...

I check your blog every now and then and love it too!

I also have my pile but I gave up fighting it. But I do keep it under control better. I go through it weekly and see what can be thrown out or put away and tidy it a bit. But it will never go away completely!

Braydan and Jessica said...

LOL! I do too! Same spots too! Just turn on some fun music or a good movie and tackle a pile one night. That's what i have to do :) good luck!

Melanie said...

I think we all have them! Get a few baskets or decorative boxes, and just pile the stuff in those! That's what I do!

Shellyce said...

When I find that a spot is collecting thing I have to think is this really where I want it... no. So I have found places I want those things to be then inform the people (husband and kids) where I want them to go. I say down with the clutter!

Swidget 1.0

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map