Thursday, February 4, 2010

He has a bed . . . I promise!

Cris works at a company where he gets big boxes ALL the time.  Every now and then he will come home with a box and I cut windows and doors and stuff.  The other day he REFUSED to take a nap so I drug the box to his room.  A few minutes later I found him like this!  I KNEW he was TIRED~!  He does have a bed!


He started to wake up as I was taking pictures so I quickly stopped!

Cris and Cayten had a boys day on Saturday and while I was cleaning Rysa was watching her "pwinsess" show just happily laying on her beanbag and getting one on one time with mommy!




2 comments:

Braydan and Jessica said...

That's so funny with the box :) Rysa is getting so big!

Chelsy Hansen said...

Rysa is getting so big! She is a doll! Maybe I should try the box thing with Rhet. He's been refusing lately!

Swidget 1.0

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map