Thursday, April 16, 2009

Goofing around

I got a new lens for my camera and decided to take some snapshots. These pictures are straight out of the camera and no editing whatsoever!


Cris hate his picture taken and taught Cayten how to hide so . . .

I made Cris show Cayten it was ok to get their pictures taken.




She is such a goof!


Basketball seems to be Cayten's life as it is his daddy's too. We got this AWESOME basketball hoop for him when he became potty trained. It is 5 feet tall and he can make it from like 5-6 feet, may farther away!





I love her eyes, I can't get enough of them.









1 comment:

Allycin said...

I'm surprised Cris actually let you take his picture.. lol I can't wait to see you guys when I come home! I love the pictures! I miss my favorite kids!

Swidget 1.0

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map