Thursday, March 26, 2009

Budding Artist

Cayten spent HOURS drawing the other day. These are his FIRST drawings he has ever done that aren't just scribbles . . . I love this little guy so much, he is SO sweet, however, you will laugh when you see the picture of me!
A funny story to go along with these pictures:
The entire time he was drawing I thought to myself . . . WOAH, he is drawing with his left hand. Crazy, he must be left handed like my brother . . . I don't want to try and teach a lefty to write, too confusing to write backwards. . . . Then I looked at my hands both in the shape of an L because we all know whatever hand shows the L is the Left hand . . . OMGosh, it was his right hand the ENTIRE time . . . I still don't know left and right and I am 24!

This is a picture of Cayten and Clarysa together. He loves his little sis so much . . . it is fun to see them interact together. I LOVE this stage.

This top and bottom one are toy spiders (so they aren't scary) with LOTs of legs.
This on below is a picture of PIG off of Super Why, one of his favorite shows. He was telling me all about him and he drew the M's and W's that pig does with his hammer.
This one below is of Clarysa. I find it AWESOME that he drew Clarysa smaller than everyone else.
And here is MOMMY . . . As he was drawing his picture of me, I listened as he talked to himself
"here's mommy with a BIG nose" . . . sure enough, he drew me with a big nose . . . I don't think my nose is that big but compared to his little nose it is.
And this one is Daddy. At first daddy only had 2 eyes but then Cayten decided daddy needed LOTS of eyes because "daddy is always finding me" . . . meaning daddy always catches him when he is being naughty unlike mommy!

3 comments:

Brit said...

no worries I can never figure out my left and right hand, I am horrible at directions, as I always have to stop and look on my hand for my wedding ring first! Cute pictures!

Chelsy Hansen said...

Oh my gosh this is too cute! Looks like you have a blast with him!

Braydan and Jessica said...

That is so cute! Good job for recording it. Love the nose part :) funny boy.

Swidget 1.0

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map