Monday, December 8, 2008

TAg

Where did you meet? Wasatch Hall. He lived the floor below me. We didn't meet until the second semester of school when he became friends with my room mate
2. What was the first thought that went through your head when you met? Wow, he speaks good english for being Japanese (give me credit . . . I had a roommate that spoke no english at ALL!)

3. Do you remember what he/she was wearing? No, probably a T-shirt and pants like always.
4. Where was the first time you kissed this person? At his house while we were having a huge long discussion.
5. Where did you go for your first date? Depends on who you ask. We went on a hike before we were "going out" to a beautiful waterfall in Ogden. After we were "going out" we went on a different hike
6. How long did you know this person before you became a couple? 5 months

7. How did he/she ask you out? Well, after thinking he liked me more than he did a million times over, I gave up on him and went to Oregon. While I was there I talked to him for hours every day and when I came home he took me to get a slurpy and parked in a parking lot. I thought he was going to say "Callie we can only be friends, that is all" but he said "I think we should start dating" I laughed in his face!
8. Has this person ever proposed to you? Yes, in his parents back yard
9. Do you and this person have kids together? Two one boy and one girl
10. Have you ever broken the law with this person? no, not really a fan of breaking laws.
11. When was the first time you realized that you liked this person? Pretty much the first time I saw him I was in a major crush.
12. Do you trust this person? More than anything
13. Do you see her/him as your partner in your future? Oh yeah!
14. What is the best gift she/he gave you? Well, I know I am cheating and taking from others but I would never give up my kids.
15. What is one thing He/She does that gets on your nerves? His addiction to sports is out of control
16. Where do you see each other 15 years from now? I sure hope a real career, 2 more kids, and loving life
17. What causes the most arguments? me and A complete lack of communication
18. How long have you been together? Since May 2004
19. Are you Married? YEP! 4 years January 7th
20. Who Do you Tag? Anyone who wants to be tagged

1 comment:

Rawlings Family said...

Fun stuff! Doing the tag brought back so many memories and sparked a reminiscing discussion. So much fun.

Swidget 1.0

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map