Wednesday, August 17, 2011

3 Months!

        My baby turned 3 months old today. It really surprises me that time has gone by so quickly. I don't know if we will have any more kids and so it is a shock to me and I don't want it to go by. He is such a good baby. He constantly sleeps from 8-4:30 and then 4:30- 8:00 again (most nights, not all). He loves to talk to us in baby coos and giggle and smile.

        Today Cris took the older 2 kids to scouts with him and it was the ONLY time I had to fit in my 30-day shred. Carsyn should have been sleeping but he wouldn't. I was worried I wouldn't get the shred in before Zumba and then I wouldn't do it. I said a silent prayer that although Carsyn wouldn't sleep that he would be content for my 30 minute workout! It was GREAT. He cooed and cawed and his toys for 20 minutes then the last 10 minutes I put him on his tummy and he stared at the colors of the mat he was on or sucked his thumb. My Heavenly Father heard my simple prayer. It may seem so silly to pray for something like that but that is what this journey will be, constant times when I don't think things are possible, turning to Heavenly Father to make them possible, and he will!





No comments:

Swidget 1.0

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map