Monday, December 14, 2009

12-12-05

Cayten turned 4 on December 12. I am amazed at how brilliant and wonderful he is. He is ahead in many areas. He does things kindergarteners do and thinks he is so big. He now says "I am 4, I don't fight" or "I am 4, I clean up!" He is such a great helper and a cuddle bug. He loves to just snuggle when we are watching movies and stuff. He is so sweet. He will just stop what he is doing and turn to me and say "mom, you are the bestest mom I have ever had" or "mom you are beauiful!" He is constantly giving me compliments and saying things we say all the time. I love him so much and love having him in our home. It wouldn't be the same without him! He had a wonderful birthday. He woke up to presents on the floor. He thought they were for Christmas but I explained to him they were for his birthday. He was so excited. I wanted him to wait til after breakfast to open them but he couldn't wait, and neither could I!

Photobucket

Photobucket
He is OBSESSED with transformers right now. I don't know why, he has never watched the cartoon and only watched the movie once! He got 2 transformers, snowboots, sandals for next summer, and an outfit.

We bundled up and went sledding around noon. He loved EVERY minute of it and we can't wait to do it again!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map