Monday, August 31, 2009

Swagbucks . . . again!

So, I have to let you in on a little secret again. SWAGBUCKS.com It is a search engine just like google but you get points for searching. When you earn 45 points you can get $5 to amazon.com or many other prizes. It doesn't sound too rewarding until you notice that in 2 months I have earned $15 to amazon.com. In just another 2 months I could EASILY have enough gift cards to purchase a new game . . . and you know how fascinated we are with GAMES! If you sign up under me, I get some extra points to, so don't hesitate to ask or click on my sidebar for Swagbucks!

3 comments:

~Emily~ said...

Oh ya! I read this the last time you posted it but totally forgot to join in the fun....I'll hafta do that right now.

P.S. HOW ARE YOU DOING?!! I cannot get over how grown-up your kids have gotten!

~Emily~ said...

...wait, how do I sign up under you for the Swagbucks?

Unknown said...

Emily, sorry I missed this, but if I am not mistaken, you will just click on the ling in my blog to sign up and it will be under me! I have now gotten $50 in amazon cardS! ! !

Swidget 1.0

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map