Saturday, May 23, 2009

Quick Post

We are home, and oh it feels so good to be home, other than the real world has hit! We came home and we have a whole lotta junk to do . . . including figure out our sprinklers, finish our back yard (really, this is last on the list, mainly trying to keep it under control!), put in our gate for our fence, and deal with kids . . . Oh the joys of the real world, but I wouldn't give it up for anything!

I am hoping to work on some photos in the next few days to show you all our wonderful, beautiful, trip. I took over a thousand photos (the joys of digital) so I am going to post a few here and there as the weeks go on!

There is so much to catch up on in this internet world that I fear it isn't going to happen. Instead of going through all 200 or so blog posts I haven't yet read, I am going to say . . . I will read them, I have read some, but I wont comment, not enough time in the days! But I will start fresh and start leaving comments soon!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map