Saturday, December 31, 2011

Welcoming 2012

2011 brought many changes, a new baby, a new job, a time without my husband, a new vehicle, a sold house, and 2012 will NOT leave us disappointed.  We should be moving around January 25th to Spanish Fork.  This entire time we had planned on building a home.  We found a builder, found a plan, picked the design, but it just didn't feel right.  We decided to go down to Utah County and look at some homes and found a few that really would work for us.  We ended up choosing a home that had 6 Bedrooms, a finished basement, a beautiful yard with established fruit trees that I probably wont kill.  The only thing I don't like are the kitchen countertops and cabinets so look forward to seeing a kitchen re-do sometime in 2012!

At first I was a little reluctant to let go of my pride and vain-ness of not having everything new, but I couldn't sleep, I tossed and turned, knowing that this was the home we were suppose to choose.  Now I am getting SO excited to embark on this adventure instead of feeling tremendous amounts of pressure.  Life is GOOD!

We had a WONDERFUL holiday.  My grandma made me the most BEAUTIFUL quilt I have ever seen.  I got to pick out the design and fabric and it turned out more beautiful than I could have EVER imagined!



My sister's little boy came to play one night in December.  They were all watching a movie and we found Gunner holding Cayten and Rysa's hand! 


My cute boy on Christmas morning.  He went to bed before we opened the pj's on Christmas eve so I hurried and threw in in to his pj's so I could get some cute pics!












All in all we had a GREAT Christmas and time with the family.  We were able to visit almost everyone in our family and sad for the ones we missed.  I am looking forward for 2011 to be over and rush into 2012!  Is it bad that I am old and probably will not stay up until 12.  I had a friend say "tell your kids new years is at 8, they don't know the difference"!!! I think I may do that this year.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map