Thursday, December 6, 2007

Updates!


Life has been crazy here. Ok, not way crazy but it has been somewhat hectic. We found an apartment to stay in until we are done with the house. We are hoping to be in the house by the beginning of February. We are moving to Campus Villa apartments which are smaller than where we live right now but it will most likely only be a few weeks. I am still working at the Family Life Center as a financial counselor part time. I LOVE it but it is hard sometimes to see the situations some people have gotten into. I am posting a few pics of Cayten and us over the past week. He is getting so fun. He loves to talk and says just about anything. His favorite saying right now (if we ask him to do something) is "No I Seepin". He got it from mommy we think with me nappping, I am always like, no Cayten, mom is seepin! Wow what they learn. I am also posting pictures of the quilt I made for our baby girl. I pieced it together and tied it. It is a lot of fun. I am almost done and hoping to be done by Christmas.

Cayten will be 2 next week so I will post again then. Man they grow fast!

2 comments:

Annie said...

Hi, Callie! Of course I remember you and the good old days working on the phones. Your family is cute! We live on 5th North between 4th and 5th East. So we're pretty close!

Braydan and Jessica said...

Hey Callie, Love the quilt! You're so talented! I would never do that. You're moving to our old hang out?? Why? Is Maren Peterson still manager? Well, your house looks good from the picture. Still needs a lot of work right? I gotta go watch your videos. I'm excited you FINALLY posted!

Swidget 1.0

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map